The Shark Bait 2 Fuzz Pedal features PCB circuitry for reliability and accuracy while still delivering those classic fuzz tones. True bypass wiring on the switch for seamless incorporation into your current pedal board.
Controls are via Volume and Attack knobs providing classic, easy to style Fuzz tones.
The sound; everything from clean, bright boost right through to thick, warm fuzzy sustain.
So, if you are looking for a classic, simple to control, but endlessly adaptable Fuzz tone, this is for you.
• Custom Graphics, Black Paint, Multiple Clear Coats for durability.
• Hammond 1590B Aluminium Enclosure – Dimensions: 4.4” L x 2.4” W x 1.25” H.
• High Quality quarter Inch Input and Output Jacks.
• 2.1mm 9V DC Power Jack (for use with ‘Boss’ style Wall Wart Power – not included).
• High Quality 3PDT Footswitch with True Bypass Wiring.
• High Quality 'Alpha' Brand Potentiometers.
• ‘Super Blue’ LED.
The pedal is fitted with a 2.1mm 9V DC ‘Boss’ style Power Jack. (NOTE: There is no battery snap installed.)
Every pedal is individually hand made and assembled by me. No two pedals are alike. I hand wire each pedal, apply the spray paint and custom graphics by hand. There may be some small visual imperfections. However, each one is tested for sound and build quality, personally.
The Millipede FX pedals can be customised with different colours and graphics.
FOR EXAMPLE: Why not put your band’s logo, your favourite album or your pet’s photo on the pedal.
You can contact me to discuss your preferences.
Copyright Millipede FX. All rights reserved.