Having multiple effects pedals in a chain can create unwanted noise or hum even when they’re switched off. The solution is to place those pedals in a loop that allows you to engage them when you need them, and to completely disengage them with the True Bypass switch when you don’t need them.
When the True Bypass switch is pressed your guitar’s signal goes directly past those pedals in the loop, keeping your tone intact. When you need to access any or all of the pedals in the loop, simply engage the loop switch again and they will be placed back into your guitar pedal’s signal chain.
This pedal can also be made with a return volume knob allowing you the ability to adjust the signal level coming back from the loop.
• Custom Graphics, Green Paint, Multiple Clear Coats for durability.
• Hammond 1590B Aluminium Enclosure – Dimensions: 4.4” L x 2.4” W x 1.25” H.
• High Quality 1/4 Inch Input and Output Jacks.
• 2.1mm 9V DC Power Jack (for use with ‘Boss’ style Wall Wart Power – not included).
• High Quality 3PDT Footswitch with True Bypass wiring.
• Diffused White LED.
• Each pedal comes with optional Rubber Foot Pads.
The pedal is fitted with a 2.1mm 9V DC ‘Boss’ style Power Jack. (NOTE: There is no battery snap installed.)
Every pedal is individually hand made and assembled by me. No two pedals are alike. I hand wire each pedal, apply the spray paint and custom graphics by hand. There may be some small visual imperfections. However, each one is tested for sound and build quality, personally.
The Millipede FX pedals can be customised with different colours and graphics.
FOR EXAMPLE: Why not put your band’s logo, your favourite album or your pet’s photo on the pedal. You can contact me to discuss your preferences.
Copyright Millipede FX. All rights reserved.